White and Lavender Wedding Theme – Steal This Idea from a Celebrity Wedding
Many brides carefully follow celebrity weddings to get ideas so, as a wedding planner, you need to make sure you keep up with celebrity weddings also.
Kendra Wilkinson, Hugh Hefner’s ex-girlfriend and a former star of The Girls Next Door, wed Philadelphia Eagles football team wide receiver, Hank Baskett, on June 27 at the Playboy mansion in Beverly Hills. Her white and lavender wedding was featured in the July 13, 2009 issue of Us Weekly magazine.
Here are some theme ideas you’ll want to steal for your brides:
- The outdoor ceremony site had a white aisle runner which led to an arch of roses and hydrangeas.
- The chairs were white with white floral arrangements at the aisles.
- The reception in the backyard was tented, decor was also all in white.
- The bride, groom and groomsmen were dressed in white.
- The bridesmaids wore short, lavender dresses, the flower girl wore a white dress with a lavender sash.
- Flowers were roses, hydrangea blossoms, and orchids in white and lavender.
- The bridal party had bouquets in white and lavender colored flowers.
- The groom and groomsmen had lavender rose boutonnieres.
- The cake was layers of chocolate and strawberry, frosted white, decorated with their monogram and topped with a replica of Kendra and Hank.